Friday, November 25, 2011

Life as Mr. & Mrs.

After many years of dating and engagement, and what seemed like a lifetime of wedding planning and such.....we are finally Mr. & Mrs.

Although I wish I could tell you that we are in some sort of fairy land with rainbows and unicorns, life is pretty much the same. Everything feels the same, we are back to our normal routines, but we simply have a piece of paper that will give us a tax break and I have to deal with the paperwork nightmare of changing my name.

Don't get me wrong, being married is AWESOME, but that is simply because life is the way it has been. We loved each other and our life before getting married. So the fact that our life is the same and we still feel the same about each other is perfect.

Here's to hoping we have a lifetime of happiness, love, fun adventures, and general AWESOMENESS :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment