Tuesday, January 11, 2011

time for a positive udate.......

Although I would love to write that they have figured out why I am sick, that is not the case. Instead, I am just going to write about more positive things to hopefully take my mind off of my health situation.

Progress on our wedding seems to have moved into high gear. Since new years eve we have gotten quite a bit done. We ordered one of the last few items needed for invitations and all paper stuff for the wedding; just need to settle on vellum and buy that. Then the supplies for all paper goods for the wedding will be in our hands. Of course, then comes the tedious task of making everything, but considering the sample didn't take long, I'm not too worried. It also helps that we won't have to deal with any glue when doing it all, yay for not having aerosol adhesive everywhere.

In addition to all of the paper stuff, we have all of the favor boxes and just need to order the rest of the goodies to go in them. Centerpieces are done and in hand.....although we should stock up on batteries before the wedding. Save the dates should be here in a week or two, yet another thing to cross off the list.

Thinking of all the things we have left to do for our wedding is not nearly as overwhelming. I just need to get a dress, although I am doing my initial search next Tuesday with Kerri. Other than that, we just need a caterer, an officiant and I think we are ready for the wedding.

Crazy that we could get so much done so quickly, but I love having things ready to go. It will make the weeks and months before the wedding far less stressful.

As the days go by I am more and more excited for the wedding since it seems like it is going to be incredibly fun, at least for us. The average person might think our wedding is a little crazy, but that's just fine.

Here's to hoping that the last few things for the wedding come together and that we have months to just relax before the big party is here. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment