Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is why I have health insurance

It's a new year and thankfully it has been almost 6 months since my last emergency room visit. I made a promise to myself and my family that when the new year came I would see my doctor to try to get myself healthy again.

Well 2011 is here and today I had my first doctor's appointment. I planned accordingly and went in with a list of all of my symptoms and everything the doctor would want to know. My doctor, being the wonderful person she is, first thought that I was still super sick, as I was in June, but once I explained things to her, she was simply glad that I was feeling a little better. Before leaving, my doctor and I had a nice chat about court reporting and I then headed down for lab tests.

So now all I can do is sit and wait for the results from the lab tests and hope they show something. I just hope that the tests show something is abnormal so that I can possibly be treated for it and potentially get better. Regardless of what the tests results show I have made a promise to myself to keep meeting with my doctor until we can resolve my illness.

Here's to hoping that the tests show something so that I can treat whatever it is and hopefully get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment