Sunday, January 16, 2011

outrageous goals for school

So in an attempt to motivate myself for school, since I don't practice nearly as much as I should, I have set some pretty crazy goals for myself.

Here are my goals for 2011:
- pass all 100 wpm tests by end of spring
- pass at least one 120 wpm test by end of spring
- pass all 120 wpm tests by end of summer
- pass all 140 wpm tests by end of summer
- be in the 160-220wpm class in fall

Needless to say, these goals are very ambitious, considering it takes most people at least 2 years to go from just 140 to 200, but why settle for the average. My goal is to do my best, and strive to reach the goals I have listed above. Whether or not I can achieve them is yet to be seen, but nothing is better than striving for the best.

Here's to hoping that I can accomplish my goals and do the best that I can. You can't ask for more than your personal best. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment