Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spring Semester :-)

I'm one of those weird kids that actually looks forward to the first day of school. I am super excited for spring semester to start (even though I've been in school for all of January for a mini winter session of classes). I don't function with only a small amount of work to do, so when spring semester starts I should be a little less bored.

I will have a grand total of 15 units consisting of:
CTR 080 - 80wpm Speed Building - 6.5 units
CTR 028A - Computer Aided Transcription - 2.5 units
ENGL 903 - Basic Grammar and Sentence Structure - 3 units
NRAD 222 - Online Medical Terminology - 3 units

I am hoping for a fun, busy, informative semester at school. Hopefully I am also able to meet my own personal speed building goal of getting up to and passing one 120wpm test by the end of May.

Here's to hoping for an awesome 4 months of school :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment