Thursday, August 12, 2010

Girlified :-/

So I am a bit behind with my blogs, so what better time than now to start catching up.

Let's hop in our fancy time machine and go back in time to July 9th. It was a beautiful Friday here in the Silicon Valley and I had the pleasure of spending the day in Los Gatos with Suzie.

We headed to Los Gatos and made a quick stop at the bakery. It was definitely interesting being on the other side of the counter. Suzie of course snacked on a banana cupcake and we then headed to lunch at Willow Street. Suzie and I were excited to pretend that we were some of the fancy Los Gatos wives that shop and eat out all day every day.

After lunch we headed over to the pedicure place. I was a bit nervous, but Suzie being the wonderful friend she was made me feel extremely comfortable. Needless to say, I now understand why pedicures are amazing. I received a wonderful massage and my toes looked beautiful. It was a wonderful day with a wonderful friend.

My Pretty Toes After the Pedicure :-)

The pedicure was not totally just for fun, because just a couple of days later was Kerri's wedding. Back in the time machine, it is now Sunday July 11th. Kevin and I got dressed up, or should I say Kevin got dressed up and then helped me safety pin my dress back together because the seam at the waist decided to self destruct minutes before leaving the house.

Kevin and me all dressed up....Photo Booth fun times at the wedding :-)

The wedding was beautiful out on a golf course in Gilroy and it was great to see everyone from the bakery again. It was a fun filled couple of days at the beginning of July in which Lindsey was girlified. Although it was fun, it was definitely a bit labor intensive for my style. Needless to say I have quickly returned to my t-shirt and capri lazy style which suits me quite nicely.

Myself and the Beautiful Bride Kerri :-)

Here's to hoping that we all have wonderful friends to spend time with and that we all have our moments of stepping out of our comfort zone and finding that it is more comfortable out there than we expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment