Friday, February 26, 2010

New Years Goals Update....

So as almost everyone seems to do, the New Year is the time to make resolutions to make yourself a better person. I'm not sure if I ever officially made resolutions in the past, but if I did, I definitely did not stick to them. This year I decided to do something a little different, instead of making resolutions I made goals. Goals that I could keep track of and feel accomplished each time I note them in my excel spreadsheet (yes I have a spreadsheet for my goals :-P).

Anyways my goals included things like losing weight (of course) which I am actually doing well with, 10 pounds down. Other things are to cook 60 new recipes, bake 30 new recipes, blog 30 times, complete 12 stained glass projects and last but not least watch every single Star Trek movie.

I'm sure there are more goals on my list that I have forgotten but whatever. So I have already seen 2 of the movies and blogged quite a few times and I have been diligently working away on my cooking and baking. Here are some of the fun thin
gs I have made (yes, Kevin did help with the cooking, not so much with the baking :-P ).

8 Layer Cookies (Adrienne helped with these)

Black and White Cookies (Adrienne helped with these too)

Valentines Day Breakfast for Kevin (First time I ever made french toast and bacon :-) )

Well I guess that's enough photos for this update, but you can definitely see all of the fun things I have made over on facebook. I hope that everyone has become a better person in this new year whether it be by making resolutions or simply by being your wonderful natural self.

Here's to an ever more exciting year in which we can all become even better people than we already are :-)

1 comment: