Monday, February 8, 2010

the day has finally arrived!!!

Today is the momentous day of my endoscopy. In just a couple of hours I will have to cease eating and drinking (including water....which is tough b/c i LOVE water). So for about 6 hours I will sit around waiting for my test, but come 3:30 hopefully there will be answers to my illness and pain.

Hoping for a successful and informative day.

**UPDATE: The endoscopy went fine and apparently everything looked normal. No problems on the stomach lining and all of the biopsies came back benign and with no infection. The doctor says great news which makes sense since there is no problem. Unfortunately it leaves me clueless as to why I have been in so much pain lately. I am going to step back from solving the problem for a while and just continue living my life until I am ready to go through more tests.

Hopefully everyone is healthy and happy......I at least have the happy part covered :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment