Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baking 2011

For those of you who don't know, I make a list of goals for the year. Kind of like resolutions but with no pressure. One of my goals was to bake 30 new recipes. I am a little over halfway there and wanted to show you some of the delicious treats I have made.

Francois Payards Flourless Chocolate Cookies --- surprisingly similar to IOTC's cracklejack...hmmm


Lemon Crumb Muffins -- super delicious


Gluten free mini berry cheesecakes -- our passover seder dessert


Star studded mini strawberry pies for our 4th of July celebration -- super simple and delicious

Here is the actual list of new dessert recipes I have made this year thus far:

Francois Payard's Flourless Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Lemon Crumb Muffins
Huey's Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - w/ rice milk
Orange Marmalade
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Tuxedo Brownies
Light Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies
Slow cooker hot fudge sundae cake
Cookie Pretzel Peanut Bark
Microwave Marshmallow Fudge
Rice Pudding
Healthified Triple Berry Mini Cheesecakes
Simplest Homemade Brownies
Lemon Bars
Star Studded Mini Pies
Tiramisu

Here's to hoping I can finish out my goal for baking and share these wonderful desserts with anyone who is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment