Monday, October 11, 2010

T minus 3 Days

We are just 3 days away from officially owning the condo. I guess in reality it is less than 3 days at this points since they think we will get the keys on Wednesday.

This whole experience has been less complicated than expected, but it has definitely been a test of my patience, or lack of patience. We had our offer accepted on September 3, 2010 and it has just been a waiting game since then.

As the waiting game comes to a close, I am finding more patience within myself because I know the end is in sight. I just can't wait until the keys are in our hand and we can move into our new home that we OWN.

Here's to hoping we are all able to find enough patience to make it through everything. The good things in life are worth waiting for. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment