Saturday, April 3, 2010

Waste of a Saturday?

So am I the only person that feels like noon on a Saturday marks the day as almost over. I am lying on the couch typing this blog feeling like I have wasted away the day. Kevin, as usual, is still asleep even though we were supposed to leave the house 45 minutes ago to go to the Campbell Easter parade. Considering it starts in about half an hour, I can conclude we will not make it.

Lying around doing nothing makes me want the day to just be over. I have already wasted enough hours, why not waste the rest of the day too.

Not sure if anything will get done today....the only thing I am sure of is that today feels like a waste and it is hard to change that feeling around :-(

Here's to hoping something gets done today.

EDIT: we ended up going to a 41 acre pakr in the almaden hills and taking a 2 hour hike....yep, something did get done :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment