Saturday, April 17, 2010

Am I a Bakeaholic?

So I have come to realize that I have a slight addiction to baking. It is not so much that I want to eat the sweets, as I really just enjoy baking. I enjoy measuring, mixing, scooping, timing, and yes I do take a taste (or two) in the end.

Chocolate Chip Muffins
(with a little too much chocolate, if that's even possible)


I have recently started to bake at least 3 things a week. Saturday mornings are my ideal time because it is my one day off at home and I can bake before Kevin ever wakes up.

Needless to say I am well on my way to reaching my goal of baking 30 new recipes this year. In fact, I only have a few more recipes left before the goal is met. :-)

Homemade Oreo Cookies

If anyone ever wants a sweet treat, feel free to stop by because I always seem to have containers full of sweets with no one to eat them.

Here's to hoping that I continue to love baking and I continue to find other who are willing to eat my baking creations :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment