Saturday, January 30, 2016

Finding Passion

I've spent the last few years trying to find my hobby.  Everybody else seems to have a hobby, but I was missing that in my life.  I tried any number of things, but nothing seemed to stick.

While watching TV today the show mentioned cheesecake, and that instantly made me want to bake.  Kevin and I went to the store and got the ingredients we didn't have.

The cheesecake is currently in the oven, and the batter tasted amazing.

I think baking is my hobby, and I think it always has been.  Baking has always brought me joy and been a challenge.  I realize now that I've always had a hobby.  I just lost my way as my list of food allergies increased.

I've been reminded now that baking makes me happy, and I will spend the future trying out new recipes and creating amazing baked goods that you would want to eat, even if you don't have the allergies.

Here's hoping for lots of delicious baked goods in my future.....starting with cheesecake tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment