Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Almost New Year

As the year comes to an end many people can't wait for the new year to start hoping that it will be a better year than the current. I can honestly say, I loved 2011. It was full of lots of work to do, but also many fun times and family.

I will mark 2011 down as an AWESOME year. I'm sure if I think hard enough that I can find things that did not go so well, but I will choose to remember to good times and everything that made the year amazing. Life is so short and you cannot wish for a year to end, because in reality you do not have an unlimited of new years to count on for things to get better.

Here's to hoping that everyone can find the joy and happiness from the past year and be thankful for everyday. Here's to hoping that 2012 will be an even more awesome year for everyone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment