Monday, August 31, 2009

Expanding Horizons

The first week of my new food adventure has come to an end.

I have been collecting cooking magazines for quite a few years and I used to simply flip through them and then put them in a pile to collect dust. In an attempt to expand my food horizons I sat down and actually wrote out the recipes that seemed interesting onto index cards. Now on Saturday Kevin will randomly select three of the recipes for us to cook the coming week. Sunday after work we go grocery shop with recipe cards in hand so we are assured to have all of the necessary ingredients.

I would upload pics but the server is down right now, so pics will come next time.

Until then, I hope this new adventure expands my food horizons while also allowing me to enjoy valuable time in the kitchen....oh yeah I also get to spend time with Kevin. Good times all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment